1. Reflective Glass comes in many intriguing hues to complement the
architect's designs. It is suitable for glass curtain wall and
blends well with metal, concrete, tiles, granite and other building
2. With the increase in demand for better performing glass
products, new technology has evolved that allows metallic coating
to be applied to glass surfaces. The result is range of glass
products that offers the following benefits.
1) A wide choice of external appearance with varying degrees of
2) Superior, all-around performance levels when compared to those
of body tinted glass.
3) A multitude of combinations to satisfy specific aesthetic and
1. Where extra solar solar protection is required, Rider reflective
glass offers the perfect solution.
2. On-line reflective glass is produced suing CVD technology
(chemical vapor deposition) that creates a perfectly uniform layer
of metal oxide chemically bonded to the surface of the glass. As
this hard chemical layer fully bonds to the glass, the glass can be
cut, bent, drilled, tempered, heat strengthened and laminated
without affecting the coating.
1. The mirror effect of reflective merges well with the
surroundings and provides variations in appearance at different
time of the day.
2. Reflective glass has excellent solar heat-controlling capacity,
and it can substantially reduce the interior air-conditioning load.
3. Reflective glass adequately transmits and reflects visible light
to create a comfortable interior environment. Its soft hues keep
the interior atmosphere comfortable and filter direct sunlight to
1524*2134mm, 1650*2140mm, 1650*2440mm, 1830*2440mm, 3300*1900mm,
3210*2140mm, 3300*2134mm, 3210*2250mm, 3300*2250mm, 3660*2134mm,
3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 5.5mm, 6mm, 8mm, 10mm, 12mm, 15mm, 19mm etc
1. External use of windows, doors, shopfronts in offices, houses,
2. Interior glass screens, partitions, balustrades etc.
3. Shop display windows, showcases, display shelves etc.
4. Furniture, table-tops, picture frames etc.&
Tinted Reflective Glass Images