LOW-E GLASS is a member of the coated glass family coated with one
or more layers of metal or compound films on the quality float
glass by using magnetic sputtering method. It has low thermal
conductivity and high light transmittance, ensuring visible light
transmittance and reducing light pollution based on prevention of
heat losses. LOW-E Glass is widely used in large-sized curtain wall
and decorations because of its luxury, comfortable and energy
LOW-E Glass is available in two types:
ONLINE LOW-E GLASS
TEMPERABLE OFFLINE LOW-E GLASS
Size: 2440*1830mm, 3300*2134mm etc
1) High efficiency in energy saving and environment production. It
is an efficient energy saving building material because of its high
performance in heat insulation.
2) Wonderful performance in visible light transmission.
3) Stable chemical performance. It can be used as a single layer or
may be stored for a long period of time for further procession.
4) Stable performance in thermal processing. It is easy to be
further processed for tempering, thermal bending or insulating.
5) Stable mechanical performance for solid coat, high abrasion and
6) When processed into Insulated Glass, it is not necessary to
clean up edge coat.&
Ultra Clear Float Glass (BRK-FLOAT) Images